Monday, January 14, 2013

Getting Ready for Love

I'm posting a few more sample Valentines which will be available at the Amore-a-Palooza make and take workshop.  Details are listed on the last blog post.  

Some of these sample Valentines are the Ooh la la French Valentines and some are the Funny Little Valentines using images and sayings for the young and those who are young at heart. 
Click on the photos to enlarge them. 

And then there's one sample of a Country French note card which can be used for many different occasions.  All these embellishments and more will be available at the workshop.

Those who have already signed up have been sharing with me some of their favorite looks so I'll be sure to have plenty of those elements.  If you have not signed up and wish to do so, please let me know so I can be sure to concentrate on the elements you are drawn to.
The next post will be a story about Love is Patient, Love is Kind.  It will not be what you might be expecting, but I can assure you it is a true story about how we can learn to be more patient and kind to one another. 

Have a nice day!