Monday, November 12, 2012

Create A Beautiful Life

I'm announcing I'm back with my creativity blog after a much needed break.   Sometimes you just need to stop and take a breath.  With creativity, you can't force it.  You must be at a special place where you can pull from within and let your imagination take hold and go to that place called creativity. 

Whimsey Workshop (my previous five year blog) cannot be accessed any longer, but I will be posting some of my favorite posts and projects for those who are new to Whimsey Workshop, along with newer ideas and projects.  I'll also post a lot of instructions, templates and designs.  I encourage that you use your creativity to make projects that you can share with others.  It may be a neighbor, a teacher, a friend, family member, or someone residing in an assisted living facility or nursing home.  So, open up your heart and start thinking of those to whom you can give.  In addition to creating a beautiful life, you may be touching someone's heart just at the time when they need it most. 

With my old blog I was getting a number of e-mails from around the United States and from Canada and France.  I hope those bloggers can find me once again.  For that reason I changed my blog name only slightly from Whimsey Workshop to Whimsey Workshop Creations.

I do open up my workshop to others in my area, so feel free to send me an e-mail.  It's fun to share ideas and I find some my inspiration comes from others and what they are doing as well.

As Frank Sinatra sang, "Come Fly Away, Come Fly Away With Me!"