Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tag You're It!

There are several things I make every year and two of them are tags and bottle hang tags.  The tags can be used for your gift packages or I love to use them when giving food gifts such as cranberry bread, etc.  They are also cute to use on a wreath or garland.
The bottle hang tags are so much fun to make.  I use them to cover bottles of wine, sparkling grape juice (for those who don't imbibe) or other bottled beverage.  For those who didn't follow my previous blog I'm adding some of the previous years' tags onto this post. 

As always, I like to make up quantities of design elements and just sit down and pop them into place.  And don't be afraid to add glitter to your tags.   From now til the holidays my friends will see me with glitter everywhere....my face, hair, clothing.


 





The tag shape is an old retired Sizzix die.  But you could hand cut any shape or size.  I'll have other shapes to share later.  Don't be afraid to use unexpected colors during the holidays such as soft pinks and aqua, which both give an old timey and sometimes retro look to projects.

CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE FOR DETAILS