Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Be Good, Be Kind


Click on photo to enlarge

Like everyone else, I'm so busy right now in getting everything ready for Christmas. 

I'm pulling out a project from a year or two ago that I had painted and given to a couple who are friends.   I saw it hanging there, next to their fireplace when attending a party at their home last week.  This is a project I would like to paint again, but I did keep a picture for myself as a reminder to do so.

Santa's reminding everyone to Be Good, Be Kind.  That's something we can all think about during the year also. 

Today I opened up some mail from a financial institution, with the usual inserts...usually pretty boring stuff such as actuarials, etc.  But instead it had a good article about how we can all give back to others simply by having Youmanity each day.  The article specifically mentioned that you can (1) share a journey, (2) share a lesson, and/or (3) share kindness.  When I started my blog back up after a one year break, I wanted to change the format to include some inspirational thoughts, along with projects that you can give to others.  I've received some good feedback from some of you and I do appreciate that. 

Anyway, because I'm short on time right now, Santa is filling in with his slogan "Be Good, Be Kind".  Have a nice day today!